I am a Ph.D candidate working on computer vision and deep learning at NLPR, CASIA. My current research interest includes video object tracking, segmentation and detection, neural architecture search, etc.
Biography: Zhipeng is a Ph.D candidate working on computer vision and deep learning at Institute of automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASIA) as of 2017. Before that he received the bachelor’s degree at University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in 2017. He worked as an intern in Microsoft Research Asia in 2019.10-2020.6. His research interest includes video object tracking, segmentation and detection, neural architecture search, etc.
- 07/2021 - AutoMatch “Learn to Match: Automatic Matching NetworkDesign for Visual Tracking” has been accepted by ICCV2021! Preparing to release.
- 04/2021 - SiamMOT “One More Check: Making “Fake Background” Be Tracked Again” has been released! A pretty simple but strong SOTA method for multi-object tracking (MOT).
- 03/2021 - NLP+Tracking “Towards More Flexible and Accurate Object Tracking with Natural Language: Algorithms and Benchmark” has been accepted by CVPR2021!
- 12/2020 - NocalSiam paper for single-object tracking (SOT) has been accepted by IEEE Trans. on Image Processing(TIP)!
- 10/2020 - CSTrack paper for multi-object tracking (MOT) has been released!
- 10/2020 - Ocean+ code has been released.
- 09/2020 - Ocean+ achieves the runner-up of both VOT2020 ST (shortterm) and RT (realtime) tracks. Its variants take the 2nd/3rd/5th places of VOT2020-RT.
- 09/2020 - SiamDW-T (submitted in VOT2019) achieves the champion of VOT2020-RGBT.
- 08/2020 - Ocean+ is released on arxiv. A simple yet strong method for VOTS task.
- 07/2020 - Ocean is accepted by ECCV2020. Code containing Pytorch and TensorRT versions is available.
- 08/2019 - I achieve the runner-up in VOT2019 challenges (RGBT track). Practical collaborator of RGBD track (winner) and LT track (runner-up).
- 03/2019 - SiamDW is accepted by CVPR2019 as an Oral. Code is available.